Transport Infrastructure Ireland is committed to:
- Maintaining an accessible website
- Ensuring that this website achieves “Level AA” conformance to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1, to comply with the National Disability Authority’s Code of Practice on Accessibility of Public Services and Information Provided by Public Bodies
- Ensuring that all new information on the website will achieve “Level AA” conformance to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1
- Including accessibility when we procure 3rd-party systems or upgrades to existing systems
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. TII is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1. TII is striving to conform with WCAG 2.1 to Level AA by performing periodic reviews to ensure the website remains compliant.
Content that’s not within the scope of the accessibility regulations
- The accessibility regulations do not require us to fix PDFs or other documents published before 23rd September 2018 if they’re not essential to providing our services. We are working to ensure that all essential downloadable resources meet accessibility regulations.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was last reviewed and made available on 29th September 2022. The methods used to prepare the statement are laid out in Article 3(1) of Commission Implementing Decision (EU) 2018/1523 and by the National Disability Authority here.
Feedback and contact information
TII welcomes your feedback on the accessibility of this website. If you find that you are not able to access, to request information, or use content on the TII website for accessibility reasons, please contact us through the contact information listed.